Tektronix TCA-1MEG High-impedance Buffer Amplifier System
-Tektronix TCA-1MEG High-impedance Buffer Amplifier System
The Tektronix TCA-1MEG high-impedance buffer amplifier system extends the capabilities of Tektronix high-performance oscilloscopes, making them ideal for a variety of general purpose measurements. The TCA-1MEG amplifier system provides a 1 MΩ path that is easily removed and replaced with a wide array of TekConnect probes, amplifiers and adapters.
This amplifier system delivers versatility to Tektronix high-performance oscilloscopes through the addition of input coupling (selectable), bandwidth limit (selectable), and a 1 MΩ input that provides access to a wide array of measurement solutions. These solutions include general-purpose passive probes, high voltage probes (passive single-ended and active differential), micro-volt differential probes and current probes.
With this tool, Tektronix high-performance oscilloscopes may now perform measurements such as primary and secondary power supply voltage levels, currents and elevated voltages, and assess the power requirements of the device-under-test.
For today’s high-speed measurement solutions, having the 50 Ω and 1 MΩ terminations on the same input path compromises signal fidelity. By making the 1 MΩ path replaceable, the TCA-1MEG high impedance buffer amplifier system eliminates a permanent degradation of the high-speed signal path. This also allows users to easily and quickly configure each channel for the input characteristics required for their measurements. By exchanging the TCA-1MEG for a high-performance 50 Ω path or other high-speed probing solution, maximum signal fidelity is maintained at the oscilloscope’s input.
- TekConnect Interface Delivers Superior Signal Fidelity, Unparalleled Versatility and Ease-of-use
- Input Coupling: DC/AC/GND
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ/10 pF
- Bandwidth: DC to > 500 MHz
- Bandwidth Limiting: Full/100 MHz/20 MHz
- Includes P6139A, 500 MHz, 10X Passive Probe
Verification, Characterization and Debug of Sophisticated Designs in Communications, Computer and Semiconductor Electronic Environments
- Jitter and Timing Analysis (Computer Systems)
- Disk Drive Analysis
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Spectral Analysis
- Power Supplies/Inverters (Switching and Linear)
- Semiconductor Devices (SCRs, IGBTs, FETs, CMOS)
- Electronic Ballasts
- Industrial/Consumer Electronics
- Mobile Communications (Phone, Satellite, Relay Stations)
- Motor Drives
- Transportation Systems (Electronic Vehicles, Electric Trains, Locomotives, Avionics)