Fluke 45 Dual Display Digital Multimeter, CALIBRATED 09/18/22
-Fluke 45 Dual Display Digital Multimeter, CALIBRATED 09/18/22
-NIST Traceable certification of calibration w/ data report
The Fluke 45 is a 5 digit bench multimeter from Fluke. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- Multifunction vacuum fluorescent dual display allowing the user to measure two different parameters of the same signal from one test connection, and view both measurements at the same time.
- True-RMS voltage and current, including AC + DC
- RS-232 interface standard, IEEE-488.2 option
- Frequency measurement to 1 MHz
- dB measurements: 21 selectable reference impedances. From 2 to 8000, and audio power from 2W to 16W
- Compare (Hi/Lo/Pass) function for quick in-tolerance tests
- 0.05% DC current accuracy for 4-20 mA current loop service
- Closed-Case Calibration: Calibration can be performed via the RS-232 (or optional IEE-488.2) interface or manually from the front panel. No internal adjustments are required
We Also Recommend
Agilent 902D (00902-60004), 3.5 mm(f) fixed broadband load, DC to 26.5GHz