Agilent 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit with DMM, include a fresh CALIBRATION
Agilent 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit with DMM
-NIST Traceable calibration certificate w/ data report.
The 34980A is a Data Logger from Agilent. Data loggers, or data recorders, collect information over time for a variety of purposes. A data logger uses internal memory and sensors to gather and document information on a 24-hour basis. Receive an accurate and comprehensive picture of the environmental conditions you’re monitoring as the device logs this information around the clock. Use data logging to measure temperature, humidity, wind speed, solar radiation, soil moisture levels, road traffic, tank levels, and a number of other elements.
- Eight-slot mainframe, choice of 21-plug-in modules
- Built-in DMM with 6½ digits (22 bits) of resolution
- Scan rates of up to 1000 channels/second
- Standard LAN, USB, and GPIB connectivity to PC, LXI Class C compliant
- Easy remote access with built-in Web interface
- Up to 560 2-wire mux or 4096 matrix cross-points in one mainframe
We Also Recommend
Keysight U2043XA USB Wide Dynamic Range Average Power Sensor 10MHz - 18GHz, Opt 100