Agilent 34410A Digital Multimeter 6 1/2 digit, include a fresh CALIBRATION
Agilent 34410A Digital Multimeter 6 1/2 digit
-NIST Traceable calibration certificate w/ data report.
The 34410A is a 6.5 digit bench multimeter from Agilent. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Electricians use multimeters to run diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- 6½ digit resolution
- 30 PPM 1-year Basic DC accuracy
- DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, 2-wire and 4-wire Resistance, Frequency, Period, Continuity, and Diode Test
- Capacitance & Temperature measurements
- Expanded measurement ranges
- Data logger with 50 k reading non-volatile memory
- LAN (LXI compliant), USB & GPIB standard
- 10,000 readings/sec @ 5½ digits to the PC
- 1,000 readings/sec @ 6½ digits to the PC