Keysight U2043XA USB Wide Dynamic Range Average Power Sensor 10MHz - 18GHz, Opt 100
Keysight U2052XA USB Wide Dynamic Range Average Power Sensor 10MHz - 18GHz, Opt 100. USB cable not included.
The Keysight U2043XA is a fast, accurate and wide dynamic range 10 MHz – 18 GHz USB power sensor.
- 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Wide dynamic range (-70 to +26 dBm) for small signal measurements
- Super-fast and real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Accurately measure any modulated signal with Keysight X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB connectivity models come with world's widest dynamic range. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function.
The X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform average power measurement and analysis.