Agilent 34420A nanoVolt/micro-ohm meter, 7.5 digit
Agilent 34420A nanoVolt/micro-ohm meter, 7.5 digit. Include 4w test leads.
The Agilent 34420A is a Micro Ohmmeter from Agilent. Micro ohmmeters take low-resistance measurements of a device’s electrical resistance, or resistance to an electric current. Micro ohmmeters collect information in ohms, the measure of electrical resistance. With a micro ohmmeter, engineers can document, analyze, and log the contact resistance of devices, such as rail/pipeline bonds, aircraft frame bonds, circuit breakers, and switch breakers.
- 7 ½ digits resolution
- 100 pV / 100 nOhm sensitivity
- 1.3 nVrms / 8 nVpp noise performance
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- 3 low power, dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT, RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple measurements
- SCPI and Keithley 181 languages
We Also Recommend
Keysight U2043XA USB Wide Dynamic Range Average Power Sensor 10MHz - 18GHz, Opt 100