Agilent 33250A Arbitrary/Waveform Generator, 80MHz, include a fresh CALIBRATION
Agilent 33250A Arbitrary/Waveform Generator, 80MHz
-NIST Traceable calibration certificate w/ data report.
The 33250A is an 80 MHz Function/Arbitrary from Agilent. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- 80 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, pulse, noise & DC waveforms
- 12-bit, 200 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- 50 MHz pulse waveforms with variable rise/fall times
- AM, FM & FSK, burst (all internal/external)
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation modes
- Graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- IntuiLink software plus GPIB & RS-232 interfaces included
- Built-in multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
We Also Recommend
Agilent E5281B 100V 100mA module for E5270B Parametric Measurement Mainframe
LeCroy WaveJet 334A Oscilloscope, 350MHz, 2GS/s, 4Ch w/ 2 PP005 Probes, include a fresh CALIBRATION