Agilent 16095A Direct Coupling Probe Fixture, Internal Cap 2.2uF
The 16095A is a fixture from Agilent. A fixture is a kind of electronic test equipment that continuously runs tests on a piece of equipment. Fixtures test electronic components, circuits, chips, and software. Engineers use fixtures to hold the equipment under test (EUT) in place and run tests using controlled electronic signals.
- Can be used with other 4-terminal pair LCR meters and Impedance analyzers as long as the ground lead of the probe is not connected to the instrument's ground terminal
- Can be connected by either using the standard probe, the alligator clip adapter or the BNC adapter
- The standard probe is best for in-circuit, board-mounted components
- The alligator clip is for components too large for the standard probe tip
- The BNC adapter is used to connect circuits or networks equipped with BNC connectors