Agilent 16048A LCR Meter Test Leads
The 16048A consists of a direct attachment, 4-terminal pair type fixture which is equipped with four BNC (m) terminated-coaxial test leads. These test leads are used to attach user-fabricated test fixtures. DC bias levels of up to ±40V can be applied to the 16048A.
The 16048A has inherent stray capacitance, residual inductance, and residual resistance that affect the accuracy of measured values. To compensate for, or negate, these residuals to minimize measurement error, the instrument’s Open/Short compensation procedure should be performed. The procedure is given in the instrument’s operating manual.
- Test Lead (BNC Connector, with BNC Connector Board)
- Function: For use with 4 terminal-pair LCR Meters and Impedance Analyzers.
- Connector Type: BNC male
- Cable Length: Approximately 1m
- Maximum Voltage: ± 40V peak max. (AC+DC)
- Weight: 315 g
- Safety Standards: EN61010-1:1993 +A2:1995; IEC61010-1:1990 +A1:1992 +A2:1995; CSA C22.2 No.1010.1:1992
- Installation Category: I
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Indoor Use
We Also Recommend
Tektronix TDS3054B DPO OSCILLOSCOPE, 500MHZ, 5GS/S, 4CH, 2 P6139A, Calibrated 03/21/2023
Agilent 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit with DMM, Calibrated 03/16/23