Tektronix DPO3054 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope 500 MHz 2.5 GS/s 4 CH, Opt: none, include a fresh CALIBRATION
Tektronix DPO3054 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope 500 MHz 2.5 GS/s 4 CH, Opt: none, no probes.
-NIST Traceable calibration certificate w/ data report.
The DPO3054 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope delivers the performance you need to visualize even your most demanding signals. With a 500 MHz bandwidth and offering a minimum of 5x over-sampling on all channels and sin(x)/x interpolation standard, you can be confident that even the fastest transient events will be captured and displayed accurately.
The standard 5M record length on all channels enables you to capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution. The 50,000 wfm/s waveform capture rate maximizes the probability of capturing elusive glitches and other infrequent events.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 4 Channels
- 2.5 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- 5 mega-point record length on all channels
- >50,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Suite of advanced triggers
- Wave Inspector® Controls provide easy navigation and automated search of waveform data
- 29 automated measurements, and FFT analysis for simplified waveform analysis
- Optional serial triggering and analysis - automated serial triggering, decode, and search options for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, RS-232/422/485/UART, and I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM
- TekVPI® probe interface supports active, differential, and current probes for automatic scaling and units
- 9 in. (229 mm) WVGA widescreen color display
We Also Recommend
Agilent 34901A 20 Channel Multiplexer (2/4-wire) Module for 34970A/34972A
Agilent E5281B 100V 100mA module for E5270B Parametric Measurement Mainframe
Agilent 33250A Arbitrary/Waveform Generator, 80MHz, include a fresh CALIBRATION
Tektronix TDS3034B Digital Storage Oscilloscope 300MHz, 2.5GS/s, 4ch w/ TDS3GV, , include a fresh CALIBRATION