Fluke 5725A Fluke Calibration Amplifier
-Fluke 5725A Fluke Calibration Amplifier
-Fluke 859897 Interface Cable between 5725A and 5700A/ 5720A/ 5730A
The Fluke 5725A Amplifier enhances the 5700A Series Multifunction Calibrators in the ac voltage, ac current, and dc current functions. The 5725A operates under complete control of the 5700A Series calibrators through an interface cable supplied with the 5725A. The voltage output from the 5725A is available at the 5700A Series Calibrators' front or rear binding posts. This eliminates the need to move cables during a procedure that requires amplified as well as standard calibrator outputs.
The 5725A front or rear panel OUTPUT binding posts are only for current output. Extended-range ac and dc current is supplied through them. Since most meters with a high current range use a separate high current input terminal, this configuration normally eliminates the need to move cables during a procedure. If a single-point current output is needed, the 5700A Series Calibrator can be configured to source all current outputs through the 5725A binding posts.
Model 5725A operating functions and ranges:
- Frequency limits at higher voltage increase to 100 kHz at 750 V, 30 kHz at 1100 V
- Load limits are to 70 mA for frequencies above 5 kHz, and to 50 mA for frequencies less than 5 kHz
- Capacitive load limits are increased to 1000 pF
- AC voltage: 220 V to 1100 V rms up to 70 mA (50 mA < 5 kHz), 40 Hz to 30 kHz; 220 to 750V rms up to 70 mA, 30 kHz to 100 kHz
- DC current: 0 A to ±11 A
- AC current: 1 A to 11 A rms, 40 Hz to 10 kHz
We Also Recommend
IET 1413 Precison Decade Capacitor, Range from 1 pF to 1.11111 µF, High accuracy of 0.05% + 0.5 pF
Fluke 792A-7002 AC/DC Transfer Standard 1000 V/1000V Range Resistor