Agilent U2004A USB Power Sensor, Opt 100, 9 kHz - 6 GHz
Agilent U2001A USB Power Sensor, 10 MHz -6 GHz, Opt 100. The USB cable is not included.
The Agilent U2004A USB power sensor makes setup and measurement fast without the need of a power meter, just plug the USB sensor cable to the PC, you can control the USB power sensor with the FREE Power Panel (N1918A) software.
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +20 dBm
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 250readings/second
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Agilent instruments
We Also Recommend
Yokogawa DL1620 Digital Oscilloscope, 200MHz, 200MS/s, 2CH, model:701605-AC-D-J1