Agilent U2004A USB Power Sensor, Opt 100, 9 kHz - 6 GHz
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Agilent U2001A USB Power Sensor, 10 MHz -6 GHz, Opt 100. The USB cable is not included.
The Agilent U2004A USB power sensor makes setup and measurement fast without the need of a power meter, just plug the USB sensor cable to the PC, you can control the USB power sensor with the FREE Power Panel (N1918A) software.
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +20 dBm
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 250readings/second
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Agilent instruments
We Also Recommend
Tektronix TDS3054B DPO OSCILLOSCOPE, 500MHZ, 5GS/S, 4CH, 2 P6139A, Calibrated 03/21/2023
Regular price $1,49500 $1,495.00
Agilent 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit with DMM, Calibrated 03/16/23
Regular price $1,29500 $1,295.00