Agilent U2001A USB Power Sensor, 10 MHz -6 GHz, Opt 100 w/ USB cable
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Agilent U2001A USB Power Sensor, 10 MHz -6 GHz, Opt 100
The Agilent U2001A Series USB power sensors make setup and measurement fast without the need of a power meter, just plug the USB sensor cable to the PC, you can control the USB power sensor with the Free Power Panel (N1918A) software.
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 6 GHz
- Wide dynamic range of -60 to +20 dBm
- Internal zeroing capability to eliminate external calibration
- High measurement speed of up to 250 readings/second
- Display power measurements on a PC or other Agilent instruments
- Time-gated and free run power measurement
We Also Recommend
Agilent E5281B 100V 100mA module for E5270B Parametric Measurement Mainframe
Regular price $2,49500 $2,495.00
LeCroy WaveJet 334A Oscilloscope, 350MHz, 2GS/s, 4Ch w/ 2 PP005 Probes, include a fresh CALIBRATION
Regular price $1,99500 $1,995.00